- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)- Among the world of human resource management, this is the largest association in the world. It has more than 250,000 members in more than 140 countries. Through their website, you can find publications, templates, tools, conferences and educational platforms to help develop leadership, public speaking, decision making and managerial skills.
- HR Magazine– This magazine is the most widely read and praised HR publication in the industry. You can get excellent information through a monthly subscription.
- HR.com – HR.com is the largest online community for HR professionals, with the most up-to-date news, articles, events, webcasts, templates, forms and practices.
- Entrepreneur’s Human Resources – This is another online resource with guides for business owners. You can find information on everything from how to train, manage and hire employees, as well as the latest on employment law, compensation and benefits.
- Evil HR Lady – Don’t be fooled by the name; the creator of Evil HR Lady has more than 10 years of HR experience with a Fortune 500 corporation. Her goal is to simplify HR, for better understanding for both managers and employees.
Don’t Forget LinkedIn Groups!
LinkedIn is an excellent resource and network for professionals, with several groups specifically dedicated to the field of Human Resources. LinkedIn HR is one of the most active HR groups on the website with over 600,000 members and hundreds of active, monthly discussions.
Did we miss something? If you know of an outstanding resource that might benefit our audience, be sure to share!